Friday, October 26, 2007

Watching Foreign Film with/Without Subtitle

It is difficult to understand English/Foreign film without its subtitle especially indonesian subtitle in the first glance. For me, it is need more time to understand the dialog in the film. I just try to understand the context than step by step try to understand each bit of the dialog.

a few days ago i watched film through my notebook, a film with english / france language, and its subtitle is english. ooo.. it was hard to understand. but i tried as hard as possible with the help of its subtitle. at the end i am understand the story behind without understand each sentence spoken in the film.


Some of our friend tell me how to understand the dialog quickly. Their advice is to not to translate the language into indonesian but trying to understand the sentence in the mind as the sentence as it is.

Ehm, this is first topic I try to write down with english language. hope my english growing as fast as possible with try to write down the idea.

No comments: